- Mentality of user: someone searching for specific info, like ‘how to get more clients for my coaching business’ is in a mindset where they want to learn this NOW. The same person scrolling Facebook just because they are bored is not in that same mentality and may not be interested in your post at that time.
- Less competition – everybody is fighting for all the other platforms and ignoring Pinterest.
- ‘Set and Forget’: Create content once, keep it forever. I still get blog traffic from pins I created over a year ago. As opposed to Facebook where your best posts are gone forever a day after you’ve posted them.
- Reach: I have 14k followers and reach 10 million people per month. Of those people, 35,000 visit my website. Compare to Facebook – you might get 100 views on a live video if you have 2000 friends. Then if you’re driving traffic to a website from that video, how many will go? 5? Less?
- Time efficiency: Comments and likes aren’t relevant (only clicks and saves): Therefore if you know how to create pins which people want to click on and save for later (which you will after I’ve shown you exactly how) – you’ll get incredible reach. That means you can spend 5 minutes a day creating pins and zero time commenting and engaging. Very time efficient compared to Facebook.
- The right people see your content at the right time – this means you get way more targeted leads than from other social media.
- It works brilliantly in combination with other social media – Pinterest is great for people to find you initially and get to know you. Then they follow you on your preferred platform where you can build trust and sell your offer.
Hi, my name is Joanna, I started all the stuff I care about.com blog in Jan 2017. I created posts about beauty, fashion, travel, rabbits, money blogging ect. Simply put: all the stuff I care about. After 10 months I realized my blog is not getting enough traffic so I dived into research. Till Oct 2017 I only had around 700 visitors on my blog per month. Then I implemented my Pinterest strategy and automated my pinning with my own build tool – PinMeApp. In Nov 2017 I got 3300 page views and then in Dec 2017 8500. That is how my app was born: PinMeApp. I wanted to help others grow traffic to their sites as well. Today I offer subscription for my app, but I also teach people my Pinterest strategy, step by step what I did to grow the traffic so fast, so that my blog is now getting around 20k page views each month. I also offer Pinterest Management and implement my strategy for brands who want to reach their audience on Pinterest as well. My Pinterest account reaches over 5m people monthly. If you want such results feel free to contact me. Cheers, Joanna